how to use hack feature anti aliassing
hi every one.. i want to activate the hack feature especially the anti aliassing.. because the jagged during the play. i dont know how to activate it. i was playing naruto 3 the ultimate ninja and seems need the anti aliassing feature.. my computer specs.
processor : core i7
graphic card: GeForce 7950 GPUs
memorry : 4 gb

Sponsored links

In the configuration guide (GSdx > Hacks subsection > HW Anti Aliasing)
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...v0-9-7#Gfx

If you get the latest SVN build build you can also enable the FXAA post-process filter by pressing the "page up" key
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Not only that but FXAA is many times faster if you can live with some blur which it's notability depends on the game and the res you run it at.
I'd really only use FXAA in some cases only, with 2x antive resolution it seemed like the sweet spot for me, in native res it seems to blur too much and with higher res it didn't seem to do much a difference (in which case i'd rather just raise the resolution more instead).
It misses a few edges and in some games with 3x scaling I couldn't even tell it was there but FXAA in theory is much cheaper then 2x with an edge quality of 4x or above. It's drawbacks are blurring as a way to get rid of subpixel and single pixel AA and that it can AA within textures because of the way it looks for edges. Though that drawback is also a plus in that it can AA alpha textures like fences and trees. Also it avoids the nasty artifacts with shadows and other stuff in some games that forcing AA causes.

Shadowlady since you are a programmer you might be interested in creator of FXAA's blog.Linky. It explain it in better detail plus he gives you a rundown on the variables and what they do so you could tweak it more to your liking.
Uhhh... I'm not a programmer, but been following FXAA for a while and yeh I knew the blog Tongue2
Heh my mistake I guess database updater\QA tester is more of your job description. Laugh
well i have the latest svn, and fxaa not works for me. I have an ati card, 5850, and the key page up don't do anything for me. What's wrong ? :/
It's less notorious in higher resolutions, in native res or software mode you should be able to see it blur the image a bit, also there should be a line in the console log window stating it being enabled or not.
so it's not like mlaa from ati that blur the fps counter from fraps right ? It's more subtle ?