Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how too use alpha correction in the latest pcsx2
ive been wanting too use it but its greyed out
long ago in a distant city, i batman defender of gotham unleashed an unspeakable order. but a foolish clown wielding a menasing laugh steped forth too opose me.

Sponsored links

If you are using the Direct3D10 (Hardware) renderer it's already done by default and you don't need to enable it, if you're using a (Software) renderer is the same, alpha correction and log-z are Direct3D9 (Hardware) only options.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(12-14-2010, 09:24 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: If you are using the Direct3D10 (Hardware) renderer it's already done by default and you don't need to enable it, if you're using a (Software) renderer is the same, alpha correction and log-z are Direct3D9 (Hardware) only options.

HI,
what is this alpha correction.plz tell me and i would tell you one thing
in wwe svr 2011 im using pcsx2 0.9.7 emulator the characters looks good and everything looks good but carefully look at the crowd they look like bunch of crap.when i seen videos of wwe svr 2011 on net with ps2 they look real but in pcsx2 they look ugly. i used highest level of graphic.plz check and reply
Use a (Software) renderer in GSdx, the crowd should look fine then.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(12-14-2010, 10:33 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Use a (Software) renderer in GSdx, the crowd should look fine then.

if i use sofware rendered it will use my on board graphics will it be fine?
i have 9400 gt any way i have done it the game runs very slowly and there is no change in the crowd they look ugly.how,s your crowd looking like can i see the pic or video of your game.is this is my problem or every one having same problem?
(12-14-2010, 11:50 AM)john cena Wrote: if i use sofware rendered it will use my on board graphics will it be fine?
i have 9400 gt any way i have done it the game runs very slowly and there is no change in the crowd they look ugly.how,s your crowd looking like can i see the pic or video of your game.is this is my problem or every one having same problem?

alpha correction gives off better lighting effects, and can give a few extra frames for me in some games
it reminds me of enb series but without killer framerate loss.
my gues is that you should use a higher resolution as it sounds like your playing in a native ps2 resolution

try enabling some speed hacs if it runs too slow
long ago in a distant city, i batman defender of gotham unleashed an unspeakable order. but a foolish clown wielding a menasing laugh steped forth too opose me.