i don't feel my pc is good enough :/
What case do you have?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

I once had a Cooler Master V6 GT still be able to fit both RAM slots. It was a tight fit but it worked. But anyway, if its that truly is a problem for you then the Cooler Master Hyper TX3 (my fan) is a good alternative.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

I second the 212+.

Which RAM do you have exactly?
(12-18-2013, 12:41 AM)cncc Wrote: saiki i see you have 3.3 ghz cpu did you try tekken 5? how much fast you can go and become stable ?
I don't have T5 anymore. I borrowed it from a friend
sorry for late reply

i have full tower case gigabyte sumo

about Cooler Master V6 GT and Cooler Master Hyper TX3 , i really love the first one but i feel it's huge and expensive for my lame cpu, the problem i need 80mm maybe , the evo plus is too huge i guess

my ram Corsair Vengeance Blue 8 GB (2X4 GB)

-------
it's better for me asking in msi forum btw feel free to answer me
If it's the RAM with the tall heatsinks then you're gonna have some issues with tower style coolers. Though you could always just move the fan to the other side of the cooler to solve the issue.
here is my pic

and i measured my stock fan 70mm

http://i44.tinypic.com/2gvt2k0.jpg
----
so lame msi forum and amd i made a post and still no answer hope i got answer soon
A hyper 212 evo should fit if you have the fan on the opposite side of the ram.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-18-2013, 04:01 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: A hyper 212 evo should fit if you have the fan on the opposite side of the ram.

sorry i don't get it ,but i have seen people complaining with ram block same motherboard
after all im planning to buy h60 corsair

anyone know about it?