i have some trouble when i play suikoden 3 on my laptop
when i get to the flashback scene , it will be a half white and black color and half normal color. and also my fps drop to 20. pls help me. what setting should i do?

my laptop is asus A555L. intel core i3. with vga nvidia 930. windows 10. ram 4gb

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

(12-15-2016, 10:34 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

CPU :intel core i3-4005U cpu @ 1,7ghz
mobo : ASUSTeK computer inc. X555LF
operating system : windows 10
GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 930M
Ram : 4GB
I'm using pcsx2 1.4.0 , i use default setting . 
i'm playing suikoden 3,with ISO
Can you make a GS Dump when the issue is visible?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-cr...er-GS-dump
Is there a reason why you put that info twice, enlarging it quite a lot the 2nd time? Looks like you're being rude to the person who asked for this information. People here are trying to help you with your problem, but need as much information as you can give them. So coming across that way isn't appreciated & people aren't going to be as willing to help
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(12-16-2016, 04:23 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Can you make a GS Dump when the issue is visible?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-cr...er-GS-dump

i will try out thankyouu
(12-16-2016, 04:25 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Is there a reason why you put that info twice, enlarging it quite a lot the 2nd time?  Looks like you're being rude to the person who asked for this information.  People here are trying to help you with your problem, but need as much information as you can give them.  So coming across that way isn't appreciated & people aren't going to be as willing to help

i'm sorry, i still new here. i got bad connection a moments ago, and it post twice itself. i've already fix it,thankyou.
the FPS drop is to be expected.
your CPU is unfortunately weak (below 1000 STR) and Suikoden series are quite demanding

Sorry
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I answered this on another thread. Even with a good PC those scenes are murder. You have to go to software mode and it will fix the issue. Hit F9 while playing.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(12-16-2016, 04:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: the FPS drop is to be expected.
your CPU is unfortunately weak (below 1000 STR) and Suikoden series are quite demanding

Sorry

so there is nothing i can do with it? oh okhayy,thankyouu

(12-17-2016, 05:55 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: I answered this on another thread. Even with a good PC those scenes are murder. You have to go to software mode and it will fix the issue. Hit F9 while playing.

uh huhhh. okay okayyy, thankyou my friend . thanks for the solution. i will try it