i need help!!
Question 
friends i have trouble with the ps2 emu, evrytime i try to play an adventure game the dpad doesnt work, it just moves to the right or left or viceversa but i just cant seem to configure the pad, for fightin games it works perfect, my version of the ps2 emu is build r4600,i have tried the plugin pad illy pad r4600 dll and also padssspsx.dll but it doesnt react thAT well, any help would be appreciated Smile

Sponsored links

You need to provide the following...

-Your system specs.
-The exact game you are trying to play (and its region).
-And all other details that you feel may be helpful.
(07-21-2012, 11:42 PM)noobsaibot777 Wrote: friends i have trouble with the ps2 emu, evrytime i try to play an adventure game the dpad doesnt work, it just moves to the right or left or viceversa but i just cant seem to configure the pad, for fightin games it works perfect, my version of the ps2 emu is build r4600,i have tried the plugin pad illy pad r4600 dll and also padssspsx.dll but it doesnt react thAT well, any help would be appreciated Smile

the Dpad isn't working but you can move to right or left Laugh

can you please explain the problem better
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.