i need help with 0.9.8
ok so i got everything downloaded but i have no idea what to do after that and when i put in my kingdom heart games it say and press boot CDVD(full) or (fast) it say no ISO path found and i really want to play my game so can anyone help

Sponsored links

(06-03-2011, 10:07 PM)dutybear15 Wrote: ok so i got everything downloaded but i have no idea what to do after that and when i put in my kingdom heart games it say and press boot CDVD(full) or (fast) it say no ISO path found and i really want to play my game so can anyone help

See the tab right next to system on the pcsx2 frame(CDvD)? Drop that down and click iso selecter, and then browse and find your Kingdom hearts iso file
it still says file not found
(06-03-2011, 10:07 PM)dutybear15 Wrote: ok so i got everything downloaded but i have no idea what to do after that...

That is where the Configuration Guide comes in. Have you read it?
Are you using a real DVD or an ISO file? If a real DVD you'll need to set it to the DVD plugin. If you're using an ISO file, make sure the ISO isn't mounted in something like Daemon tools or alcohol 120%.
[Image: 2748844.png]
i am using the real dvd so what is the dvd plugin located
You should make an ISO of the disc with Imgburn. (it's better)

Once you have an ISO made, browse and select it:

CDVD -> Iso Selector -> Browse...

Just make sure "Iso" is marked under the CDVD menu, and then Boot CDVD (fast or full).
i have the same problem, i am trying to run ffx, i have the disk and the iso, however, i can only run the disk, when i switch to ISO and browse for my iso and launch, i get this....

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc50...mb/iso.png
THAT IS WHAT I GET
That is not an ISO of the disc, just a file on it.

Make the ISO with Imgburn. It's very simple and straight-forward to use. Just click on "Create image file from disc".