impossible blend in d3d for final fantasy x-2
when i was 1st using pcsx2 0.98 on my hp pavilion dv6 it worked for some time then it started crashing. i was using windows 7 home premium 64 bit. i then formatted and put windows 7 pro 64 bit. it again started crashing. i checked online for solutions and changed my windows to windows 7 pro 32 bit. here is what i changed in the settings:-

i had to set ee cyclerate to 2 to stop the crashing. i also am using this graphics setting:-

all the rest of the plugins are the same

i am currently playing final fantasy x-2 and am in chapter 1. everything is working fine thank God, no crashes no nothing. however there is something small bothering me. when i am in kilika island and go to the spot in the shown picture it tells me impossible blend as follows:-

the game continues working ok and nothing happens. what does this message mean and why does it occur only in kilika? will i get problems later on in the game or not?

Sponsored links

That's normal, somethings on the PS2 graphic hardware can't be reproduced in current DirectX yet, so you will see that message in the console, you can use software mode for better accuracy.

that's good to know. thanks :-)