in game crashes involving naruto ultimate ninja and bleach blade battlers 2
hi im new here, im just hoping you could help me out with these two games i have. Naruto ultimate ninja crashes right at the beginning after the first loading screen, ive changed the memcard setting disabled the two memcards and after that it continues well after the loading screen but crashes when it says "no memcard inserted, continue anyway?".

Bleach blade battlers 2 plays well although its slow, until i use a bankai or shikai move then it crashes.
any help accepted

Sponsored links

for the bleach game you need to find one of the latest svn's (no support for those in the forum), as for the naruto game tell us your system specs the pcsx2 version you use plugins settings. anything it cam be useful...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Here are my specs

OS: Win7 Ult x64, CPU: AMD Phemon 8650 @ 2.3Ghz, RAM: 2x2GB 800 MHz, GPU: 9800GT 1GB.
Pcsx2: 0.9.6

Used these exact plugins and settings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J98ao3FLd...re=related

except the cpu doesn't support SSSE3
well i am bored to watch the video... 1st go download the 1888 beta and march plugins (they are at the download section of the forum). install both and in configuration use the march plugins... your cpu is not good for emulation. also be sure to read the official guide it has many helpful staff.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
thank you very much, i will download the plugins and try it out thanks again
(05-28-2010, 08:38 PM)Sbaman Wrote: thank you very much, i will download the plugins and try it out thanks again

For Bleach Blade Battlers 2 you NEED r2957 of pcsx2, or it will freeze the emulator at like 90% of the Bankai's. This is the only version that it doesn't bug with, however the game is pretty slow, on my specs I average at like 53 fps with a lot of speedhacks, sometimes it drops to 30. Naruto ultimate ninja 5 also does not get runtime errors on this revision.
[Image: necok0.jpg]
Specs:
i3-530 @ 4.3 ghz
GTX 470 OC 725/1450/1875
6 GB DDR3 RAM
@iakoboss i downloaded what you told me and naruto now works perfectly at a good speed but bleach still has the same problem thanks
@jmuuss i tried the r2957 it also works perfectly but still bleach is a problem, i'll try different configurations thou thank you