increase/decrease game speed on pcsx2 possible?
like on snes, nes etc emulators, you can adjust the game speed. can you do that in pcsx2? like, decrease/increase game speed by x amount? if so, how..?

Sponsored links

Yes you can but your PC must be power full enough to give you more speed.
Go into Config=>Emulation Settings=>GS=>

Turbo: This is how much % more speed you will get if you enable turbo mode.For example the game speed is 60fps and if you enable turbo mode(which is set to 300%),you will get 180fps(if your pc is powerful enough)

NTSC Framerate - This is the base speed
PAL Framerate - This is the base speed

If NTSC is set to 60 and PAL to 50,if you set "Base Frame Adjust" to 50%,the speed for NTSC games will be 30 and PAL 25.
there is still the turbo mode on 0.9.7 beta (TAB key)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Help I play Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkachi 3 a lot but its annoying because its slow. when I start the game the menu is fast like gohan, videl, gotten, and trunks talk  at full speed BUT when I start a battle it runs slow it takes 5 seconds for a punch 5 more seconds for a kick and 7 seconds for my special blast HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!! Excl Excl Excl Excl Excl Excl Excl Excl Excl Excl Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad  NO REALLY ITS ANNOYING HELP ME Glare
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go