installer
Hi, i downloaded the newest version used winrar extracted everything, but when i open the pcx2 folder i cannot see the installer.

I see a bunch of folder plugins,bios,and memcrd etc etc but no installer. there is a file there like 2 thousand something kb's but when i click on it all it does is prompt me to "which program to use in order to open this file".

can anyone help me out please.

Sponsored links

The first file on this page is a direct link to the installer .MSI file.

You may have inadvertantly downloaded the Windows Binary one, which is just the pcsx2 folder compressed. No installation required for that one, you can run it anywhere.

Or you downloaded the linux version, which sounds likely. Make sure you didn't do that.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(04-12-2009, 03:11 AM)dc123 Wrote: Hi, i downloaded the newest version used winrar extracted everything, but when i open the pcx2 folder i cannot see the installer.

I see a bunch of folder plugins,bios,and memcrd etc etc but no installer. there is a file there like 2 thousand something kb's but when i click on it all it does is prompt me to "which program to use in order to open this file".

can anyone help me out please.

If you downloaded an archive there will be no installer. Just a binary you need to run and enjoy.