Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intel hd graphics
So I tried setting up the basic setup using your configuration guide but I kind of got lost (I need a cliff notes version) plus I couldn't figure out the settings for an intel HD graphics card because they are not in the list provided. I have an hp g72t with windows 7 professional 64 bit, I am using an intel HD graphics card and under device manager it says I have realtech HD audio and intel display audio I don't know which one is which. I am playing kingdom hearts on it and it works but it is really laggy in comparison to when I play it on my ps2. I also did do a search for my graphics card and didn't find anything on your website on it.
thanks,
Jeremy

Sponsored links

That's because currently integrated graphics cards are far too weak, sorry.

Make sure you're using "native" under your graphics plugin... and put like... all of the speedhax's on under Emulation Settings.

Good luck.
i5 520m :: ATI 5650 (700, 900) :: Samsun 830 128GB SSD:: 8GB (2x4GB) RAM
(11-05-2010, 11:15 PM)tdlatdaan1 Wrote: So I tried setting up the basic setup using your configuration guide but I kind of got lost (I need a cliff notes version) plus I couldn't figure out the settings for an intel HD graphics card because they are not in the list provided.

The Intel HD graphics (particularly the one on laptops) is too slow. Use Direct3D 10 (Software) mode. The CPU has more power to spare than the IGP does.
he didn't even mention the spec of his system..
maybe ur cpu choking ur neck actually..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
(11-07-2010, 12:58 AM)RenShijo-Kun Wrote: he didn't even mention the spec of his system..
maybe ur cpu choking ur neck actually..

No chance of that. When I checked HP's website, lowest CPU option for his laptop is a Core i3-370M 2.4GHz which is probably similar in performance to a Core 2 Duo running at 2.6~2.7GHz. Not exactly ideal but not bad for a laptop. Even if the CPU is relatively slow, the Intel GMA HD is just plain awful. To put this in perspective, his laptop graphics is roughly equivalent to a GeForce 7300 GS.
yeah but on my laptop which is right in my sig i can run KH and KH2 and it works like a charm..
slight slowdown here and there but at least playable and not chugging all over the place..

(11-07-2010, 03:07 AM)RenShijo-Kun Wrote: yeah but on my laptop which is right in my sig i can run KH and KH2 and it works like a charm..
slight slowdown here and there but at least playable and not chugging all over the place..

Well, the OP has a faster CPU than you so if you're playing it fine, then obviously, the CPU is not the issue - just a matter of settings and with a GPU as weak as he has, the best option is to use software mode.
im wondering were his gpu weaker then mine or vice versa..
cause i don't know much about this technical stuff..
software mode for me..it killed me to get 30fps.. =P

I'd say his is probably more than twice as fast, but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. It's like you can get 2 FPS from a G965 and you get 5 FPS from the GMA HD, but that means nothing since you need 30 FPS to play.
So it works better now but I still find that it slows down and speeds up a lot but it doesn't seem like I have another option