is RPCS3 real or Fake
is Rpcs3 real or fake?

just asking because to me it seems as a whole lot of spam to get you subscribed to stuff as payment.
the reason why i am asking is because it is on wiki as well and youtube so i am really confused.
i know that pcsx2 requires alot of a pc, i cant even imagine a ps3 emulator.

please i would just like to know

Intel® Core(TM2) Quad CPU Q9650 @3.00GHz
6.00 GB RAM
64 - bit Windows 7
ATI Radeon HD 3400 series

RaZiaL Was HeRe Ninja

Sponsored links

(05-15-2017, 10:37 AM)Razial Wrote:
is Rpcs3 real or fake?

just asking because to me it seems as a whole lot of spam to get you subscribed to stuff as payment.
the reason why i am asking is because it is on wiki as well and youtube so i am really confused.
i know that pcsx2 requires alot of a pc, i cant even imagine a ps3 emulator.

please i would just like to know

It's legitimate. https://rpcs3.net/

"i know that pcsx2 requires alot of a pc, i cant even imagine a ps3 emulator"
One of the major reasons on why emulating PS2 is more difficult, is Sony's decision to make it with somewhat exotic parts (similar case with PSX), so it arguably easier to emulate a PS3 than a PS2, though I will let the software side of the difficulties be elaborated on by the coders of PCSX2 (if they care to respond here).

"just asking because to me it seems as a whole lot of spam to get you subscribed to stuff as payment"
I don't believe they have a newsletter or any sort of email spam, and the are currently two methods of financial support, Patreon and Alipay, both of which are optional, you might be subscribed to something unofficial or different.

"the reason why i am asking is because it is on wiki as well and youtube so i am really confused."
I understand where you're coming from, but being on Youtube doesn't necessarily mean it's not legitimate.

AKA the Crimson Threadkiller
CPU: AMD R7 5800X UV'd | RAM: 16(2x8)GB DDR4 @ 3000MHz (OC'd +200) |
GPU: Palit Dual Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 12GB UV/OC'd | OS: Windows 10 Home 21H1 | RES: 1080p165
ok because i tried to download it once but it shows that i need to subscribe to stuff and pay so much a day to unzip that file, but that was like in 2015, not sure if its still like that

6.00 GB RAM
64 - bit Windows 7

RaZiaL Was HeRe Ninja

(05-15-2017, 11:23 AM)Razial Wrote: ok because i tried to download it once but it shows that i need to subscribe to stuff and pay so much a day to unzip that file, but that was like in 2015, not sure if its still like that

Check my edited reply above, you are definitely not following or downloading RPCS3 through their official sites, channels and/or methods.
At least at the time.
AKA the Crimson Threadkiller
CPU: AMD R7 5800X UV'd | RAM: 16(2x8)GB DDR4 @ 3000MHz (OC'd +200) |
GPU: Palit Dual Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 12GB UV/OC'd | OS: Windows 10 Home 21H1 | RES: 1080p165
(05-15-2017, 11:24 AM)maxen1416 Wrote: Check my edited reply above, you are definitely not following or downloading RPCS3 through their official sites, channels and/or methods.
At least at the time.

i just did , thanks il try that out a bit later just to see because i have a ps3 here at home but his life is almost gone, lol

6.00 GB RAM
64 - bit Windows 7

RaZiaL Was HeRe Ninja

For most games, I wouldn't really bother trying with your chip. In a lot of cases RPCS3 makes PCSX2 look easy to run.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(05-15-2017, 01:08 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: For most games, I wouldn't really bother trying with your chip. In a lot of cases RPCS3 makes PCSX2 look easy to run.

planning to upgrade month end

6.00 GB RAM
64 - bit Windows 7

RaZiaL Was HeRe Ninja

Then I would recommend a Ryzen 5 1600x
Never download from other websites posing as "PS3 Emulator". There's a lot of malware disguised as a PS3 Emulator going around the web.
The only official downloads are the ones on rpcs3.net/download , served via AppVeyor.
Holy *****! What brings you here Annie?