Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it possible to play burned iso's on dvd?
if i were to rip my ps2 game as an iso to my computer, then re burn that iso to a dvdr, and i inserted this dvdr back into my computer would it be able to be played off that disc on the emulator?

Sponsored links

Shouldn't be a problem unless the ISO got corrupted or the burning wasn't successful.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
ok so no modding has to happen? cause i know whit re burning games and playing them on the console itself it has to get modded or something
Nope. As soon as the original disc and the ISO work with the emulator then the backup disc should be the same.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
ok sweet thanks
ok well this is an old thread but i still have a bit of a problem, when i get it to load from the disc its way crappier and slower and bad graphics and such. is this because im doing something wrong or it just takes longer with having to read it from the drive?
its slower to wait for the dvd-rom to be ready and/or read the disc, hdd's are way faster on this
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest