is there any possible for pcsx2 emulator backward compatibility to play ps1???
is there any possible for pcsx2 emulator backward compatibility to play ps1???

now ps1 emulator(even with best emulator epsxe) not working on window 7 because cause hang in most game and black screen after fmv and hang so on....

only asking thank you for helping

Sponsored links

Quote: is there any possible for pcsx2 emulator backward compatibility to play ps1???

always possible
currently capable? No.

Quote: now ps1 emulator(even with best emulator epsxe) not working on window 7 because cause hang in most game and black screen after fmv and hang so on....

then you're doing something wrong.
ePSXe works fine on win 7, I use it myself for PS1 emulation. change your plugins and it will work fine, the ones shipped with ePSXe are old and buggy
pcsx2 can't use PS1 game
use epsxe as saiki told you so.
or
play it on your PSP by dump+covert it to EBOOT.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Or try PCSX Reloaded...
Or try Xebra, rumor has it that a former Sony member created Xebra and was voted as the best PS1 emulator by far making it better than epsxe or any other PS1 emulator since it runs about any game with little to no problem if you know how to use the emulator which is easy as long you read the readme or help "tab" on the emulator.
AMD Phenom II 960T X4 @ 3.0 GHz, 4GB G.Skill DDR2 RAM, Hitachi Deskstar 2TB HD 7200 RPM Sata III, Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 1024MB VRAM, Windows 7 Home Premium (64 Bit), ASUS VE248 1920 x 1080
Well yeah if you like your game looking classic, me prefer high internal resolution + OGL2 + shader. Which make epsxe and pcsxr a superior solution.
i use latest peter plugin gpu all

setting normal set still same window 7 64 bit work but after fmv black screen and hang so on....
ever thought it's the iso you're using?
well AFAIK writing the missing chunks of code responsible for PS1 Emulation will increase PS2 emulation compatibility . no ? Smile