is there perfect ratio between hi res and fmv
hi

hoping you can help me, getting back into the pcsx2 scene now i have a much better pc,

wanted to know if i could do a resolution like 720p but keep the fmv's good quality for most games.

recently brought pal onimusha series off amazon and dont wanna get a ps2

cheers for your help

Sponsored links

but you need a PS2 to get the bios
...this wont gonna end well...
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

i still have the PAL bios from when i got it set up 2 years ago on a disc before i ended up selling the ps2, ive got the PCSX2 set up running 0.9.8
its ok now, ive tried it, im running at 1024x1024 od dx11 hardware and using the fxaa injector and the fmvs still look good and in game is still good. Smile
(04-20-2012, 11:21 PM)supermonkey123 Wrote: i still have the PAL bios from when i got it set up 2 years ago on a disc before i ended up selling the ps2, ive got the PCSX2 set up running 0.9.8

you still have to own the PS2 the BIOS came from to legally own the bios, even if the PS2 in question is in pieces in you basement+^_^+
oh, and inb4 lock+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
(04-20-2012, 11:21 PM)supermonkey123 Wrote: i still have the PAL bios from when i got it set up 2 years ago on a disc before i ended up selling the ps2, ive got the PCSX2 set up running 0.9.8

Bositman's not going to be happyWacko
I don't really care, I just do what I got to do...
That said, the moment you sold your PS2 you also sold the rights you had on having that BIOS file, thus you no longer own the BIOS either.
Locked as per rule #1
[Image: newsig.jpg]