is this legal?
(04-04-2014, 03:38 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: Nowadays, digital download is common. In my opinion, if you own games, you can download the ISOs. Anyway, it might be illegal, technically.

In Italy if you have the game on disc,you can make a iso (called backup copy) of the original,or download it from internet (but NOT cracked version,of course).....And are 100% legal....

Sponsored links

(04-23-2014, 11:03 AM)axlffx2forever Wrote: In Italy if you have the game on disc,you can make a iso (called backup copy) of the original,or download it from internet (but NOT cracked version,of course).....And are 100% legal....

Even if this is the case, on here we would have to close your thread and warn you even if you were from Italy, because the site is NOT from Italy, but rather the U.K. where downloading it is illegal regardless of if you own it or not(but of course the copyright owner can make it available to download if they want).
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(04-23-2014, 06:32 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Even if this is the case, on here we would have to close your thread and warn you even if you were from Italy, because the site is NOT from Italy, but rather the U.K. where downloading it is illegal regardless of if you own it or not(but of course the copyright owner can make it available to download if they want).

Yep,of course.....The rules of this forum must be respected,i only tell him the rules about download,in Italy... Smile