iso help
Question 
uhhhh hello, i need help with making an iso, see i have a game thats in 2 disks i think? its star ocean 3, well theres 4 files all up, for the first cd it has an .mdf and a .mds and the other cd has a .mdf and a .mds as well, im just realy confused how to turn them in to isos that will work on the emu

i tryed useing random converters to turn it in to an iso but i dont know to have both files in it or just the main one for the first cd, but if i use daemon tools and mount a game that i all ready have thats an iso, it has all this stuff, while the game im trying to turn in to an iso is just 2 things....

could any one help me on this please? and sudjest a good iso maker? sorry and thanks

Sponsored links

(01-31-2010, 08:19 AM)kourrie14 Wrote: see i have a game thats in 2 disks i think? its star ocean 3, well theres 4 files all up, for the first cd it has an .mdf and a .mds and the other cd has a .mdf and a .mds as well

1st things 1st kindly show us your 2 disk(take a picture via digital camera) if it's original or pirated?
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
uhhh.....from a torrent...but heres a screen shot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]