.iso's not being detected by emulator?
Hi, I'll make this quick because I'm sure you've seen this question before.
I have my .iso's in my computer, and I have them in the proper folders, I've fiddled with the settings and tried multiple folders, but I am still not being given any options for selecting my BIOS rom in the configuration.

Help please? If it helps the games I am trying to get to work are Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari, and I've used other emulators before but this is my first experience with PCSX2

Edit: Just to add more info, I'm using .7zip to extract the .iso's, and to move them to the proper folders, if that makes a difference.

Thank you!

Sponsored links

Extract the isos from what?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-18-2014, 02:25 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Extract the isos from what?

The legally downloaded .7z files that have been fully paid for.

I read the FAQ and troubleshooting guide, but couldn't find any relevant info. Sorry!
You can't legally download 7z files with PS2 games. From anywhere. If you paid for them, you were ripped off.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD