its possible disable the cull facing at games by modifying the pcsx2 source code?
Hello friends, sorry if the query or in the right place. I would like to extract some models of ps2 games using the option that exists in version 0.9.8 to export to obj, what happens is that some games use a technique cull back facing, then Download the source code for version 0.9 .8 and I compile without problems, I have knowledge of c and c ++, so I wonder if it is possible somehow to disable the cull facing at games by modifying the source code, if it were possible project should modify the version is 0.9.8 and I use visual studio 2010.

regards

Sponsored links

(11-14-2014, 04:34 PM)tictech1970 Wrote: Hello friends, sorry if the query or in the right place. I would like to extract some models of ps2 games using the option that exists in version 0.9.8 to export to obj, what happens is that some games use a technique cull back facing, then Download the source code for version 0.9 .8 and I compile without problems, I have knowledge of c and c ++, so I wonder if it is possible somehow to disable the cull facing at games by modifying the source code, if it were possible project should modify the version is 0.9.8 and I use visual studio 2010.

regards

well, it'[s hard if you don't know how emulation works even, if you know c or c++. anyway try to pm rama,gregory about this. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
correct back face culling should be done on the VU. it is part of that programs. you can't simply disable it. if you got twisted geometry you could fix them in a modelling program.