just downloading the pcsx2 installation
i have installed everything the main page has to offer and i cant seem to get past the setup to enter a BIOS ROM i looked up a detailed step by step description on how to pass the initiation setup process and there is plain as day a specific BIOS ROM  that the guy has available for an option to put into the slot that it gives. 

someone please help me, id like to play some old games what the ***** do i do.

Sponsored links

do you have a real ps2 console ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I'm unclear with what you did. Did you dump the BIOS from your PS2 console? Here is link to a setup page to show how to properly do it
https://pcsx2.net/docs/usage/setup/

EDIT: Why did you delete your post where you stated you didn't own a PS2 console and was trying to get into emulation?
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(07-27-2023, 12:28 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: I'm unclear with what you did.  Did you dump the BIOS from your PS2 console?  Here is link to a setup page to show how to properly do it
https://pcsx2.net/docs/usage/setup/

EDIT:  Why did you delete your post where you stated you didn't own a PS2 console and was trying to get into emulation?

i didnt delete it i didnt even know that i could. i dont know where it went but yes still the same, i dont know how to emulate on a laptop
You don't own a PS2 ?
(07-27-2023, 01:36 AM)jesalvein Wrote: You don't own a PS2 ?

no i do not own a ps2 i own a xbox series s and i just wanted to play old retro games on my laptop and i was informed that i could by emulating games
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).