keyboard controls
I have set up my pcsx2 and I can start the games I want to play, but every time it starts, it loads up as normally if you did not have a memory card. it says it doesnt detect a memory card and press yes if you want to play without one or no if you dont want to play. I set up the buttons to work on my keyboard but every time i try to press a button on the keyboard the game does not do anythin. i have applied the settings over and over and when i eexit the game to find out what is wrong with the controls they are like i never even put them there. i have to re put them in. please help!

Sponsored links

If you're using PCSX2 0.9.6 and using vista/7 try running PCSX2 as admin (right click).
If you're using PCSX2 0.9.7 and using vista/7 try running PCSX2 as admin (right click) or uninstalling PCSX2 and then installing to another place like C:\PCSX2.

That should keep the control settings.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
moving to general discussion, not a bug report
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-27-2011, 08:25 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: If you're using PCSX2 0.9.6 and using vista/7 try running PCSX2 as admin (right click).
If you're using PCSX2 0.9.7 and using vista/7 try running PCSX2 as admin (right click) or uninstalling PCSX2 and then installing to another place like C:\PCSX2.

That should keep the control settings.

Thank you it worked. Now that it works any suggestions on getting it to run faster. the cut scenes are only running at 45 percent of normal speed.