keyboard mouse and controller prob...
why is it that every time i play this emulator maybe for an hour or 2 my keyboard mouse and controller suddenly stop working? even if i re insert it in my ports it doesn't work... i have to restart my PC every time this happens...

Sponsored links

Never heard of that, but a little more information would be nice(what mouse/keyboard? PC Specs? Game?)
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
oh ah razer deathstalker, naga hex, onimusha 2Wackoamurai's destiny
i5 3570k
asus sabertooth z77
radeon 280x toxic
corsair 4 gb
and a generic controller
(11-07-2014, 04:54 AM)bukopie Wrote: oh ah razer deathstalker, naga hex, onimusha 2Wackoamurai's destiny
i5 3570k
asus sabertooth z77
radeon 280x toxic
corsair 4 gb
and a generic controller

what about your mouse and keyboard.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
razer death stalker and razer naga hex
(11-07-2014, 05:09 AM)bukopie Wrote: razer death stalker and razer naga hex

what pcsx2 version are you using and post your emulog..
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I'm using the 1.0.0 version and where can i find the emulog?
(11-07-2014, 05:46 AM)bukopie Wrote: I'm using the 1.0.0 version and where can i find the emulog?

that's outdated try getting one of the recent revs. you can find emulog at the log's folder at your pcsx2 directory.
- Refraction
I would look into the eventviewer of windows (Windows-Key + R -> eventvwr)

Under windows 'protocols' \ 'system' you can probably find the relevant information.

I would enable a filter and display everything except for 'information'-events
(11-07-2014, 10:06 AM)willkuer Wrote: I would look into the eventviewer of windows (Windows-Key + R -> eventvwr)

Under windows 'protocols' \ 'system' you can probably find the relevant information.

I would enable a filter and display everything except for 'information'-events

how would that help.
- Refraction