keyboard not working properly
hello, I own a mac running ubuntu, and under ubuntu I successfully installed pcsx2. When I use the lilypad plugin, nothing works. When I change to opened plugin, only the directional keys work the rest of the keys do not respond. How do I solve this?

thanks in advance, Frank

Sponsored links

Have you mapped your controller buttons using lilypad? (maybe screenshot the second tabpage -> Pad 1 and attach)
What kind of input device do you use? Keyboard? Controller?
(05-15-2015, 01:34 PM)willkuer Wrote: Have you mapped your controller buttons using lilypad? (maybe screenshot the second tabpage -> Pad 1 and attach)
What kind of input device do you use? Keyboard? Controller?

I am using an usb keyboard, but when I select lilypad I am not able to configure it, the config button is not selectable.

grtz, Frank
here is a screenshot from the selection screen...

grtz, Frank

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

lilypad doesn't have a gui on linux yet use the onepad plugin instead
(05-15-2015, 02:17 PM)tiagoplacido Wrote: lilypad doesn't have a gui on linux yet use the onepad plugin instead

thats what I did, but somehow only the directional arrows on the keyboard are working, I just cannot seem to get for example a start button working...

thnx, Frank
on my end some of the keys are pre-assigned, see that you don't have the same key assigned to different buttons