killer7: curtis blackburn is literally impossible
(12-21-2014, 02:48 AM)willkuer Wrote: Edit:

Do you use savestates? Can you please show the emulog after the bug appeared?

Then there is probably not much you can do except:

1. play in slow-mo if it helps
2. use cheats
3. use a memcard save after the boss if you find one
4. Play it on your ps2 (you can port memcard saves from and to the ps2)

I am sorry to say that since it would frustrate me a lot. I guess you need some strange pnach to solve it. But to get this is more or less impossible.

Still: Are you completely sure that you understood how to beat that boss and that the behavior is not exactly as using the ps2?

how do i go about doing that?

Sponsored links

First the question: Do you use Savestates or do you use the in-game saving function using a memcard as you would do it on a real ps2?

Second emulog: Can be found in the log-window if the program doesn't crash or in the \log\-Folder either in your program directory (portable or beta releases) or \under my documents\pcsx2\ (full installer)
(12-22-2014, 03:26 AM)willkuer Wrote: First the question: Do you use Savestates or do you use the in-game saving function using a memcard as you would do it on a real ps2?

Second emulog: Can be found in the log-window if the program doesn't crash or in the \log\-Folder either in your program directory (portable or beta releases) or \under my documents\pcsx2\ (full installer)

i use the memcard usually but i have savestate right before the boss battle
Don't use the savestate when you test differing settings. If there is a fault in the emulation you probably have already saved it in the savestate. If you then change setting they will not solve your problem. If you load from a clean memcard save you can avoid this.

Try the rounding and clamping modes again as posted before in combination with memcard loading.
(12-22-2014, 11:49 PM)willkuer Wrote: Don't use the savestate when you test differing settings. If there is a fault in the emulation you probably have already saved it in the savestate. If you then change setting they will not solve your problem. If you load from a clean memcard save you can avoid this.

Try the rounding and clamping modes again as posted before in combination with memcard loading.
ive tried them and they dont work. anything else i can do?
(12-22-2014, 03:26 AM)willkuer Wrote: Second emulog: Can be found in the log-window if the program doesn't crash or in the \log\-Folder either in your program directory (portable or beta releases) or \under my documents\pcsx2\ (full installer)