kingdom hearts
is there a specific configuration for kingdom hearts cause it hangs when it comes to the second battle scene exactly before the first save point.

Sponsored links

PC specs? PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any kind of error in the Console/Output window?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-23-2011, 11:07 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: PC specs? PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any kind of error in the Console/Output window?

tried changing the plugins but nothing works it still hangs

i got a good laptop. It plays at a good speed at about 30-60FPS but gfx suddenly stops moving and only background music is heard
That's barely the plugins you're using, you still haven't shown your settings or any errors you may have in the console window.
(01-25-2011, 08:19 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: That's barely the plugins you're using, you still haven't shown your settings or any errors you may have in the console window.

sorry i found the solution. it seems that somebody messed up the emulation settings window. now it works by setting it to the default settings. thanks anyway......
You're welcome anyway Tongue2
Revive.

Okay having issue on the first island (forgot the name). Sound lags then game all together until i pause.

PC specs: Windows Vista x32
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.20 ghz
4 gb ram

... how do i attach pictures for the pcsx/plugins info?
Click on the big "ADD REPLY" button after the last post iin the thread, then just go to the "Attachments" section in the new page.

You also forgot to mention your graphics card.