kingdom hearts 2
im having trouble playing kh2 when i load the game it crashes after it says system.cnf errorneed help

Sponsored links

If you're running it from ISO make sure to run it with Linuz ISO cdvd and that it isnt mounted anywhere else and that you're not pointing it to the file inside the disc's files, if you're running from a disc make sure you configure the cdvd plugin to the right drive.

Also check the configuration guide in case you missed something: http://pcsx2.net/guide.php
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
i just tried it and it said error opening cdvd plugin any other ideas?
- Are you using an image file (probably ends in .iso), a mounted image file (using a program to make the computer think the image file is in a real disk drive), or a real disk (burned or retail copy)? Or something else?

- Which cd plugins have you tried?
mounted image file i made from deamon tools and ive tried all plugins u get from the installer of the emu
(08-27-2009, 04:46 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: If you're running it from ISO make sure to run it with Linuz ISO cdvd and that it isnt mounted anywhere else and that you're not pointing it to the file inside the disc's files

and you will have to be little bit more generous with the amount of info you give us. show us your specs, pcsx2/plugins settings and console window output. and please make sure that you completely read and followed the official config guide to properly configure your pcsx2.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
I didn't have any trouble with it, but i was using linuz iso cdvd.
Try using that after unmounting the image from daemon tools.
I also find it gives me a much faster fps than using a disk, i iso everything before i play it now.