kingdom hearts 2 final mix black screen
hi i have kh2fm n the latest pcsx2 on my com . after setting all the neccessary configuration i m finally able to get smooth play . but then at a certain part of the game . especially that fight with all the nobodies . if the battle place is in a special place like the white room n etc , sadly my screen would sometime go black if i go to the centre . or places like port royal on the ghost ship in the save room below , it would go black too if u go to a certain part of the map . now i know this is a common problem mostly to do with the graphic settings . but i have tried all ways to get it solved n none helps such as native n antialiasing . really need help on this thx . btw the games still runs . then if u run back to the corner or some other part of the map it shows up normal again .

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ow yay sorry lolz . its on i7 dual core 2.8ghz , ati radeon hd 5800 , windows 8 , 8 gb ram . not much of a com but it plays all games in pcsx2 n some nice pc games like borderland smoothly . pcsx2 1.2.1 latest . no other non default setting as i m scared to touch them unless neccessary . this is currently running on iso . its a english patch for kingdom hearts 2 final mix which supposedly is japanese ntsc .

so sorry it is dual core four threads . i cant remember as i bought this quite long time ago lolz .
Quote:its a english patch for kingdom hearts 2 final mix which supposedly is japanese ntsc
what if you don't apply the patch ?
does this part render correctly ?
ah that erm . as in actually comes together with it . its already binded together . sorry dont think i cant can unpatch it Laugh . i fear the problem comes from the iso itself . but then again its the latest iso for kh2fm . ow man .

its like everytime u fight those x gang like xeldin or whoever , u go to the centre of the room , it just black out on u , damn thats annoying . i cant concentrate on the fight on hard mode then .
then you got an illegal one.
sorry for you, no support for pirates.