kingdom hearts 2. wierd graphic glitches.
oh. yea i tried it. 30~40 fps. unplayable... =[
anything that will make it faster? i use the 3X and all the 3 side speed hacks

Sponsored links

you could always use vista and a dx 10 graphics card, that way its a non-issue. Other than that there is nothing you can do, it is a limitation in Z calculation under directx 9, the Z depth just isnt deep enough for the accuracy required, however DX10 is fine, but you need vista ;P
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

but but theres gotta be another way!!
(04-19-2009, 01:37 PM)exnaruto Wrote: but but theres gotta be another way!!

The only ways are:
Using Vista+DX10 video card.
Using DX9 Software.
Wait/hope Gabest to fix this problem.
Play it like this...I don't see it so annoying when Log Z is enabled,I didn't even see the problem on my first look at the game.
wow. that really sux. and i know first u dont even notice. when u start moving and playing it just bugs your eye. and alot!
(04-19-2009, 01:58 PM)exnaruto Wrote: wow. that really sux. and i know first u dont even notice. when u start moving and playing it just bugs your eye. and alot!

Nope,move annoying is if I disable Log Z
annoying also with log z. stuff jusst keep disappearing!
(04-19-2009, 02:05 PM)exnaruto Wrote: annoying also with log z. stuff jusst keep disappearing!

Then play it on your PS2,there's nothing you can do about it exept those that I've told you or use ZeroGS(but then you'll start complaining about too bright and grey screens)
hmm....k thx anyways. btw- if i wanna download this "gSdx 834 (MSVC 15.00,SSE2) 0.1.14 " where can i find the ecxect plugin ?
(04-19-2009, 02:15 PM)exnaruto Wrote: hmm....k thx anyways. btw- if i wanna download this "gSdx 834 (MSVC 15.00,SSE2) 0.1.14 " where can i find the ecxect plugin ?

Here is the newest beta and here is the newest official