kingdom hearts II problems
Rainbow 

Hey there everybody. I've recently rediscovered my love for the Kingdom Hearts Series, the second in particular. I've been having extremely frustrating problems and, seeing as how I'm new to PCSX2 and the forum, I'd really appreciate some help.
First off, when I try to play, the menu and most of the cutscenes run at 60 fps. when i get to the gameplay, however, it drops to around 35-40 fps, and sometimes speeds up to 60, but only for a short time. It skips around like this a lot, and makes it really frustrating to play. I was wondering what sort of configuration I would have to have in order to play with 60 fps. I'll post my system:

Model: Inspiron 560
Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E6700 @ 3.20GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB
System: 64-bit
Service Pack 1 - looking at this, i think this may have something to do with it, but what do i know???Glare
i dont know what else to put with this, so if you need any more info, i'll be glad to post

thanks in advance for your help

Sponsored links

what is your video card?
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(07-16-2012, 04:19 AM)tallbender Wrote: what is your video card?

Intel® G45/G43 Express Chipset
aw that will be very slow during ingame(except main title screen) i'm afraid
try equipped w/ ATi or Nvidia cards.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(07-16-2012, 04:29 AM)tallbender Wrote: aw that will be very slow during ingame(except main title screen) i'm afraid
try equipped w/ ATi or Nvidia cards.

alright, i assume that means everything else is ok to play. my dad bought a good video card a while back, i'm just going to have to look for that,
thanks for clearing that up!