kingdom hearts keeps crashing
Offset 0xf31ab000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
Offset 0xf31ab000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 1444 Bus error ./pcsx2

I get this error as soon as i get to walk in the intro

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-10-2012, 11:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
my Hardware:
Operating System; Mac OSX Snowleopard 10.6.8
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
RAM : 6 Go
default settings and i am trying to play kingdom hearts.iso
pcsx2 the latest snowleopard version with zzogl 0.21.213
(08-11-2012, 01:14 AM)Ronbon10 Wrote: my Hardware:
Operating System; Mac OSX Snowleopard 10.6.8
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
RAM : 6 Go
default settings and i am trying to play kingdom hearts.iso
pcsx2 the latest snowleopard version with zzogl 0.21.213

Did you RIP the bios from your PS2?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(08-13-2012, 04:41 PM)Kaze Wrote: Did you RIP the bios from your PS2?

Yeah, it gets to the part in the tutorial where i am walking across cinderella and it gives me that error, should i try another .iso?
I have the exact same problem man! It happened when I try to go pick the dreamsword at the start so I tried choosing mystic instead, it didn't crash. hehe guess you can't choose the path of the dreamsword. Sad

okay, nevermind. It crashes out of nowhere. -_-
(08-14-2012, 03:47 AM)Ronbon10 Wrote: Yeah, it gets to the part in the tutorial where i am walking across cinderella and it gives me that error, should i try another .iso?

can you pelase post the emulog.txt you get after a crash ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I think I found the solution!! download the GS plug-in for Snow Leopard here: http://pcsx2mac.net/downloads/

Install it then go to configure and use that GS plug-in instead of the one used by default after that configure the GS plug-in itself and enable the "No logariphmic Z" It's the last box inside the scrolling thing.
I've stopped crashing!
(08-16-2012, 01:17 PM)jesalvein Wrote: can you pelase post the emulog.txt you get after a crash ?

Offset 0xf31e8000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 9390 Bus error ./pcsx2

is this what you are talking about?

(08-16-2012, 02:17 PM)dmansigma Wrote: I think I found the solution!! download the GS plug-in for Snow Leopard here: http://pcsx2mac.net/downloads/

Install it then go to configure and use that GS plug-in instead of the one used by default after that configure the GS plug-in itself and enable the "No logariphmic Z" It's the last box inside the scrolling thing.
I've stopped crashing!

could you tell me how you have everything configured with screenshots or something? Mine runs super smooth and everything, but just randomly crashes. Sometimes i get to fight a little and others it only takes one step for it crashes.
I am gonna ask, just in case, have you checked all the game fixes for kingdom hearts in the general settings and the GS-plugin settings?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"