kingdom hearts startup problem
Really new to this , im mounting the iso with poweriso and tried deamon tools and every time i go to run cdrom it just pops up blank, the toolbar says its running at 100% 60fps but it hjust stay black plz help

Sponsored links

Do not mount the ISO anywhere, just use the Linuz ISO cdvd plugin in PCSX2 to load it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
tried doing that i ran a test of the linuz plugin when i first started it up and it worked then when i went to run the game it would say problem with plugin and when i would test it afterwards it would say test failed, downloading another copy now to see if thats it
tried doing that i ran a test of the linuz plugin when i first started it up and it worked then when i went to run the game it would say problem with plugin and when i would test it afterwards it would say test failed, downloading another copy now to see if thats it
better download the full installer package of latest beta instead of downloading a single file.
have a look at the homepage
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
downloaded the latest beta package, also tried running shadow of the colossus and it still gives me the same error message and the plugin fails
did you try right click->Run as admin ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Mind telling us your specs?
CORE I7 2.98 GHZ
GTX 260 666GHZ
4 GIGS OCZ DDR2 1053GHZ
COULD IT BE THAT I HAVE WINDOWS SERVICE PACK 2

I AM THE ADMIN

I AM USING THE EUROPE BIOS AND IT WORKS PERFECLTY THANKS FOR ALL UR HELP DONT KNO IF U COULD TELL BUT FIRST TIME USING PCSX2 LOL PEACE
Yes,you have to update to SP2 if you don't have it already.
if it's already working then congratulations.
(06-10-2010, 09:17 PM)l[Shady]l Wrote: Yes,you have to update to SP2 if you don't have it already.
if it's already working then congratulations.

... and you really should have SP3 installed already anyway...
(06-09-2010, 09:53 PM)miket789 Wrote: Really new to this , im mounting the iso with poweriso and tried deamon tools and every time i go to run cdrom it just pops up blank, the toolbar says its running at 100% 60fps but it hjust stay black plz help

...try a diffrent GS plugin
- BB! Smile