lilypad analog question
i've been running pcsx2 for a couple days now, and for the most part i'm pretty comfortable playing ffx on it. my only question is how to get that right analog configured. i want to configure it to my mouse; or a single button if that's possible.

i've searched around, and i noticed that there's a few threads on this already but none of these threads are helpful to me. all the responses say something like "just make sure your analogs are configured correctly", "set your mouse to analog" and "bind a key to analog"

i understand that i have to do these things, yea. but my question is how exactly? here's my current config

[Image: 2uzceme.jpg]

Sponsored links

You just have to click for example "up" then move the mouse in the same direction to map it. Then continue to the next until all 4 are done.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(03-19-2011, 01:25 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: You just have to click for example "up" then move the mouse in the same direction to map it. Then continue to the next until all 4 are done.

tried that already. is there something else i have to do besides associating the four directions?
I also needed to uncheck "Start without mouse focus".
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
ah thanks. not too fond of this one though...can't use my mouse freely anymore ;(

well if anyone knows any alternate ways to use a right analog without sacrificing your mouse's freedom, please post it :o
Maybe if you buy the usb pc ps1 and ps2 joystick slot and try that i used it on pcsx with some plugin (can't remember his name).the device is in usa i think like 15$ in cro and bih its 10€.sorry if that doesn't help Tongue
Bind a key to "Mouse". That key will then toggle whether or not PCSX2 has mouse focus. Obviously, if you're going to use the mouse buttons for something, I can't let the cursor move around the desktop or you'd end up selecting another program or popping up a right click menu.