load backup save states
hi ,was playing nfl 2k4 awesome game,was using save state slot 5 to get thur menu hangups,as i feared might happen menu locked up ,i hit save instead of load Wacko. i have auto backup inabled when i make saves. there are
2 saves in my savestate folder,the last ,and the backup which shows it was made 2 mins before the bad save which contain the dead menu hangup screen. the two save also show diff mb amounts, will i have to start over,or can i use the backup to recover ??
thanks

Sponsored links

Why not try rather than asking and waiting for an answer.
System=>Load=>Load Backup 0
Try Shift + F3, hopefully your backup is functional.

Edit: is highly advisable using more than one sstate slot, those slots are to be considered temporary all of them. One should never keep long term saves other than at the memory cards.

Edit: I fear to have misunderstood and your backup is the deadlocked case, good luck and more a reason to heed that advice of using more than one slot.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(12-25-2014, 10:48 AM)vsub Wrote: Why not try rather than asking and waiting for an answer.
System=>Load=>Load Backup 0

hi you were rite ,i figured it out.just kinda panic thought i had just lost bout 2 hours of working on my franchise
thanks