low FPS :(
oh one more thing, at the top of the screen my GS averages around 20% should this be higher? and the EE at around 90%

direct 3D 11 is not there Sad it only goes up to 10 haha

Sponsored links

Looks like your CPU is bottlenecking your system. You should upgrade to a better cpu to use the full potential of the gpu and set renderer to dx11(hardware mode) as key said to get a little performance boost.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yeah, your CPU is bottlenecking. I'd wait for the new rig if I were you.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(02-09-2015, 04:08 PM)ceefax1278 Wrote: direct 3D 11 is not there Sad it only goes up to 10 haha
What version of gsdx are you using ? You can see that in the plugin selector.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I shall wait for the new rig Smile, I had a quad core and I remember using the emulator with that years ago with a gtx 480 and that was running fine haha, but recently about a week ago that system died Sad and i'm stuck with this peice of junk for a while :L untill my new one arrives Sad

thank you all for your support Smile is there anyway i can give you a thumbs up or a good rating on here?
Yeah, that's the best choice. You can use your time better than just tweaking your old pc. Since, that wont provide much benefit anyways.
- Refraction
and I am using direct 3D9 as a renderer ssakash
No, I meant the gsdx version in config >> plugin/bios selector. Check the four digit version number of gsdx there.
- Refraction
oooo i am using the v02.20(10/02/2006) USA console, I am from the UK but the europe version only went up to 2004 and i thought that the newer 2006 would be better
(02-09-2015, 04:15 PM)ceefax1278 Wrote: thank you all for your support Smile is there anyway i can give you a thumbs up or a good rating on here?

There's always the Reputation feature lol.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]