low FPS inbattlefield modern combat
alright this is my first thread
I get low FPS and lagy gameplay in BF MC FPS is 8 I done alot of staff and now its 30-45-50 it still so lagy I want to increase them the game run on directX3D10 software on hardware the screen is black

my laptop spes
CPU Core I7 3630QM 8 CORES 3.40Ghz
GPU HD 7970M 2x Crossfire latest drivers right now its AMD 14.9
RAM 32GB DDR3 1600Mhz
OS Windows 8.1 64bit

why is it so lagy DirectX3D11 is not in PCX2 plugin and my card support even DirectX 12

any settings I can change to improve FPS thx[/color]

Sponsored links

(10-01-2014, 05:42 PM)SAADGERO Wrote: my laptop spes
CPU Core I7 3630QM 8 CORES 3.40Ghz
wrong.
This CPU is a quad core @ 2.4 ghz.
Which is quite low for pcsx2.
Quote:GPU HD 7970M 2x Crossfire latest drivers right now its AMD 14.9
crossfire may cause problems in pcsx2.
disable it using CCC to make a specific profile with pcsx2.
Quote:why is it so lagy DirectX3D11 is not in PCX2 plugin and my card support even DirectX 12
Since pcsx2 relies more on raw cpu power, Having that kind of gpu won't bring you a lot unless you want to upscale. But with that cpu, I wouldn't bother trying to upscale this game.
Quote:any settings I can change to improve FPS thx[/color]
try setting extra sw threads to 3 in gsdx config. It may help you a bit.
but honestly, You'd rather keep playing this game on your PS2 for now. I don't think you'll get full speed anyways.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-01-2014, 06:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: wrong.
This CPU is a quad core @ 2.4 ghz.
Which is quite low for pcsx2.
crossfire may cause problems in pcsx2.
disable it using CCC to make a specific profile with pcsx2.
Since pcsx2 relies more on raw cpu power, Having that kind of gpu won't bring you a lot unless you want to upscale. But with that cpu, I wouldn't bother trying to upscale this game.
try setting extra sw threads to 3 in gsdx config. It may help you a bit.
but honestly, You'd rather keep playing this game on your PS2 for now. I don't think you'll get full speed anyways.

my CPU is hyper threading so its like 8 Cores
GPU 2 is not on cause PCSX2 don't have Crossfire/SLI support
I done 3 threads ingsdx and speed hacks it still lagy my PS2 is broken I only have the disk
(10-01-2014, 06:58 PM)SAADGERO Wrote: my CPU is hyper threading so its like 8 Cores
hem. No. It's hyperthreading. and it's not equivalent to a real physical octacore cpu in any way.
Quote:GPU 2 is not on cause PCSX2 don't have Crossfire/SLI support
Exactly. and that's why you should disable it. because it brings problems in pcsx2 since it doesn't support it.
Quote:I done 3 threads ingsdx and speed hacks it still lagy my PS2 is broken I only have the disk
You'll probably have to find another ps2 until you can afford a better machine.
(10-01-2014, 06:58 PM)SAADGERO Wrote: my CPU is hyper threading so its like 8 Cores

You should read more about HyperThreading before making claims like these: You certainly have 8 integer cores, that's it; they will not really help with PCSX2, you really want FPU cores too for software mode, MTVU, etc...
Maybe to summarize and clarify:
Your cpu is quite nice for most applications but this certain game requires software mode which puts the whole load to the cpu. And for such a game you need an high-end cpu to get full fps.

You can try to set clamping to none and reduce the output quality in spu2-x but I would guess you will never get playable speed (if playable means >55fps).
on my hardware I get about 2000 FPS stable but the screen is black sadly when the game start but on loadings and intro its fine I still can play it on 50FPS
Nice.
Case solved then ?
for now yes