low fps
i have a good laptop i can run far cry 3 and DMC 5 one high settings but i get only 30fps- when i use pcsx2
my specs:intel i7
nvidia geforce gt 540m 2gb

Sponsored links

what are your exact specs?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
And what game are you trying to play
(06-01-2015, 04:28 AM)abnerpk1 Wrote: i have a good laptop i can run far cry 3 and DMC 5 one high settings
avoid at all costs comparing native pc gaming to emulation.
It's an absolute nonsense
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-01-2015, 04:28 AM)abnerpk1 Wrote: i have a good laptop i can run far cry 3 and DMC 5 one high settings but i get only 30fps- when i use pcsx2

from the looks of it, it's probably a laptop. GT 540m is usually shipped with I7-2570qm which has a 1400+ fps which might struggle on some higher demanding games.

yes, as jesalvein said it's not fair to compare PC games to emulation. we mostly need 4-5 SSE based instructions to even do a single MMI instruction (unique to EE). from this you can understand the load is mostly dependent on the CPU. whereas, the caching techniques latest PC games do is more dependent on the GPU.

for starters, make sure to set windows performance plan to high performance in control panel and make sure to play the game while plugged in. if it still slows down provide your EE and GS values during slowdown. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Quote:from the looks of it, it's probably a laptop.

Quote:i have a good laptop i can run far cry 3 and DMC 5 one high settings but i get only 30fps- when i use pcsx2

Quote:i have a good laptop

Quote:laptop

I had to. Tongue2
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
uhh.. yeah, That's what I said though with a less conviction. try adding something useful for the OP to your posts instead.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
You didn't understand that joke either? Damn, life must be hard for you.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
thanks for caring so much about my life though seriously, a support forum is not meant for jokes. we do have chatterbox Tongue2
- Refraction
(06-01-2015, 01:15 PM)ssakash Wrote: thanks for caring so much about my life

Uh, you missed the point entirely.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]