low fps fifa street 2 and tony hawk down hill jam
But it's still weak.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]

Sponsored links

The benefit of 64bit as well as Dx12 for pcsx2 is questionable. The implementation so far not planned.

For OpenGL(HW) you can still consider using more accurate HW hacks or skipdraw.
Yup currently short to upgrade
I tried that with hw i get 60 fps but it will shutter and gliches no matter its direct 9 11 or open gl with sw game work perfectly fine but low fps skip fp increase fps but not much but 1 second you are in a place 2 second hello where am I ?
Even in games wiki it said both game should work in sw and tony hawk should use vu in nearest its a general bug not just me but even on my laptop i5 m460 got same fps even it has very week intigreted gpu

Yup currently short to upgrade
I tried that with hw i get 60 fps but it will shutter and gliches no matter its direct 9 11 or open gl with sw game work perfectly fine but low fps skip fp increase fps but not much but 1 second you are in a place 2 second hello where am I ?
Even in games wiki it said both game should work in sw and tony hawk should use vu in nearest its a general bug not just me but even on my laptop i5 m460 got same fps even it has very week intigreted gpu
Gregory had just a lot of progress with OGL recently. Obviously you are seeing GSDx hardware glitches. Some of them were fixed. The compatibility report you see is some month's old so there is a chance that the latest fixes also made Tony Hawk playable in HW mode.
I download latest pcsx2 and all the update are in gsdx with tony hawk it still the same i notice amazing difference in perfomance but still not fixed thank you so much