low framerate in Hitman: Blood Money
Hello everybody. I am trying to play Hitman: Blood Money on the latest stable version of pcsx2. The main menu and cut scene plays at full speed, but when I actually start playing, the game goes down to 5-3 fps and its completely unplayable. I'm not sure why exactly. I can play Burnout 3 and Leisure Suit Larry on full frames like no problem.
Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs)
6GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce GTS450 X2
Pcsx2 is in directx9 (hardware)

Sponsored links

Try using a Software renderer.
And why not make it Direct3D11...? ;P
different games need different configuration.For more details see below in my sig !!
(06-30-2013, 03:49 AM)Preet Wrote: different games need different configuration.For more details see below in my sig !!

dude how your guide is going to fix a game bug 3-5 FPS is definitely not normal Huh
(06-30-2013, 05:10 AM)The Old Refuge Wrote: dude how your guide is going to fix a game bug 3-5 FPS is definitely not normal Huh

Disable SLI for PCSX2 if you haven't already, that can cause issues. Have you tried software mode? (F9 while in game)
[Image: 2748844.png]
i'm not the OP Blush
(06-30-2013, 05:14 AM)Koji Wrote: Disable SLI for PCSX2 if you haven't already, that can cause issues. Have you tried software mode? (F9 while in game)

SLI has already been disabled, but I will try software mode.
(06-30-2013, 05:10 AM)The Old Refuge Wrote: dude how your guide is going to fix a game bug 3-5 FPS is definitely not normal Huh

You're asking the big questions now, like the ones about the universe and the meaning of life. The answer is very hard to find Tongue

Then again there are two kinds of advertising. Those made from bots, and those from people who can't take a hint Laugh
(06-30-2013, 09:47 AM)Coornio Wrote: You're asking the big questions now, like the ones about the universe and the meaning of life. The answer is very hard to find Tongue

Then again there are two kinds of advertising. Those made from bots, and those from people who can't take a hint Laugh

God almighty guide me to the answer of this question Tongue
(06-30-2013, 09:47 AM)Coornio Wrote: You're asking the big questions now, like the ones about the universe and the meaning of life. The answer is very hard to find Tongue

u need little rest buddy Blink

it'll help little or big.many options & tweaks he can do
that's a long list.so i not want to post again & again
that's why i made this short guide.
for newbies,also for me
beacuse i tired explaining everything to new users Cool