Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
making money online ( not a spam ! )
Question 
i was wondering

is making money online real ?

i mean can you actually get money and it is 100% legal ?

i have 10- experience in this matter does anyone tried this before ?

Sponsored links

Yes, google ads Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
All schemes that tell you about getting rich by doing literally nothing are scams though.
At best they fail and you've wasted your time on them, at worst they manage to steal your money.
at worse they still and sell your info and you end up having to spend even more money to get your identity back.
I have not tried this. But I know some sites that you can get some bucks. YouTube will pay you if many people watch your video, but you will need to learn many things, from filming and scripting, to acting. Most file hosting websites will pay you if your uploaded file has many downloads. But it is hard too, because you cannot know what kind of file will attract the majority of people, and how to give them your link. Err... except maybe for... creating a thread with all PS2 games uploaded here and you'll get banned immediately Laugh.

Making money in real life is hard, especially if you're an employee. What rama said is right. Ignorant people cannot be fooled if they are not greedy. Greedy people cannot be fooled if they are not ignorant. Sadly ignorance and greed always come together.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 | nVidia GeForce GTX 750 | 4 GiB DDR3 @ 533 Mhz | MSI G41M-P28 | Cooler Master RS-390-PMSR-A3 | Xigmatek TYR SD962 | LG Flatron W1943SE | HP KB-0316 | MotoSpeed F60
(12-18-2011, 05:05 AM)Topken Wrote: at worse they still and sell your info and you end up having to spend even more money to get your identity back.

happened once and it was just like this thread :

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Apple-is-...-Christmas

anyway the downloads and views seem like a nice thing but both of them require decent internet speed which i don't have ( 56kb per second ) i am going to work on that this summer ! Smile
(12-18-2011, 05:26 AM)Livy Wrote: I have not tried this. But I know some sites that you can get some bucks. YouTube will pay you if many people watch your video, but you will need to learn many things, from filming and scripting, to acting.

Or you could just enable the "play an advert before my video" option, which pays you ;p
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
(12-18-2011, 02:24 PM)refraction Wrote: Or you could just enable the "play an advert before my video" option, which pays you ;p

hmm that looks profiting Tongue

did you make some bucks out of that before Smile
I havent personally no, but i dont really use youtube to upload.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
If you don't mind using Bing.