making official svn builds run.
Today I had just read the news and found out about the new features for the latest svn build and downloaded the latest 3 (4940, 4941, and 4942). I had never used an svn build, so I didn't expect this to be so much trouble. I got both msvc.dll errors that I soon fixed. Then I got an error that said this:

" The procedure entry point _invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll "

I've read many posts that said to install net framework 4 and visual c++ 2010 and of course I did that. I installed both the x86 and x64 versions of c++ to be sure. Those posts said this would usually fix it. But the same error popped up again.

Is there anything else that could be an issue or anything else that I could do to make it work?

I'm running in windows 7 64bit and I suspect that this is the problem.
Could someone lead me in the right direction?

Please not Shadow lady. No offense, but until now your posts have not been the least bit helpful.

Sponsored links

Quote:I got both msvc.dll errors that I soon fixed.

How exactly did you fix it?

After you install the "Visual C++ 2010 (x86) runtime package" linked in bot the buildbot and svn pages you may need a reboot for it to take, if you simply copied a file somewhere please delete it and install the runtime instead.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
The "Your missing msvcr100/msvcp100.dll" errors I fixed by downloading them and placing them in the folder. Should I placed them elsewhere? But the error changed so I though those problems were eliminated.
Quote:I fixed by downloading them and placing them in the folder.

Please delete the files and install the runtime instead: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...bf0912db84

Might need a reboot after you install it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
just give it a try and download the latest VC10 runtimes for GSDX and all. and don't bother the Shadow Lady

Edit: just got myself caught. that forum and users refreshes faster than me. Laugh off
Well that was anticlimactic. I just deleted the two dll's and it was working fine. Thanks. I take back what I said. Rep + 1.
I usually see this common thing:
Quote:I've read many posts that said to install net framework 4

Not only here, but in almost all forums I know of. Installing .NET Framework is said to be able to fix many kind of errors and improve speed in all applications, mostly games Laugh. I used to quarrel with them but always lost because they're too many of 'em. I admit defeat Sad.
installing .net was a valid way of installing MSVC runtime (where it didn't have an installer, like msvc7 in the past)

not so much anymore.