max FPS but slow motion , why ?
There is a frameskip option you can try, but it does sound like either your cpu or gpu is just too slow.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb

Sponsored links

Fairly unlikely.. seeing as how it only does this with one game..
Fairly likely, seeing as some games run very slow and your CPU is not the best option for PCSX2.
Also tell us which graphic card you use. "1GB DDR2" means nothing Tongue2
(07-11-2010, 03:18 AM)rama Wrote: Fairly likely, seeing as some games run very slow and your CPU is not the best option for PCSX2.
Also tell us which graphic card you use. "1GB DDR2" means nothing Tongue2

Nvidia PNY GeForce 9500 using a PCI Express slot on my computer.

I get 60+ FPS and the game looks like it's running very slowly, but very smoothly. The game is so smooth looking, just it's so slow.

EDIT: My CPU is triple core and is an Athalon I believe. It runs to the equivalent of 4 GHz, which isn't that bad imo..
Your cpu is at only 2,1Ghz and that is slow for pcsx2. Your graphic card is fine if your using native resolution. If you get 60+ fps but the game is still slow you most likely have speedhacks enabled.
Specs:
(07-11-2010, 06:20 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: Your cpu is at only 2,1Ghz and that is slow for pcsx2. Your graphic card is fine if your using native resolution. If you get 60+ fps but the game is still slow you most likely have speedhacks enabled.

2.1 GHz Tri-Core.. I have 3 processors running 2.1 GHz and that's not enough appearantly? I don't really know...

I have speedhacks enabled, but when I try running it without speedhacks, the games FPS drops a little bit and the audio slows down with the video.

Would the compatability of the game make a difference here?

I looked at the thread "Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?" and here's the list of processors that will run reasonably well.

Quote:Will work at a reasonably playable speed (this does not mean full speed):

Intel Core 2 Duo (and laptop Core Duo equivalent)
Intel Core 2 Quad
Intel Core i 5
Intel Core i 7
AMD Athlon X2 (and Turion laptop equivalent)
AMD Opteron Dual Core
AMD Athlon FX Dual Core
AMD Phenom
AMD Phenom II

the bolded part is the processor I have, which I just checked.
Well the processor you have is at the low end of the phenom family. And having 3 cores as opposed to 2 makes little to no diffrence in pcsx2.
What game are you trying to run?
Specs:
Ratched: Deadlocked

Unfortunately its compatability is at Ingame, but who cares if it's not completely playable later on..

Maybe this is why it was rated at Ingame?

Kingdom Hearts 1 works just fine with this, but for some reason the graphics are all screwy in Deadlocked. If the game isn't set to Compatable because of the graphics issues that are being faced here, then oh well..

If it's not the game and my processor, can ya redirect me to a processor that's cheap and works well enough for PCSX2?
High clocked Phenom II (pick your choice depending on your budget) seems to be the cheapest option if your motherboard support it (should be since it suport PI).
Pretty much and dual core amd or intel at 3Ghz is good for pcsx2. Although some games require even higher. Your best option would be to overclock the one you already have.

As for the game it sounds like it just isnt playable yet. There are still a lot of games with messed up graphics and theres really nothing one can do except wait and hope the devs come through.
Specs: