memory card not loading game
to anyone who wants my working plugins that i used to run pcsx2 on a low profile system i would be happy to share them for helping me out.
to any one who ants the plugins i used to have pcsx2 running on a low profile system id be happy to share them for helping me out.Smile

Sponsored links

My God man, 40-50 FPS on a 2.7 ghz Pentium 4? That's absolutely insane...ly optimized! Laugh

My Pentium 4 isn't a Northwood it's a Prescott so with HT it should perform at least twice as well as your Pentium 4.

I'd like to check out the plugins that you have... maybe you could 7zip them, up them to mediafire and send me the link because I've only got some of the most recent plugins.

What could be holding me back are my GS and SPU plugins, because the EE execution speed is near real time without any plugins bogging down the CPU any further. xD

I'm getting 15-20 FPS on the Mi'hen highroad without speedhacks right here but the polygon count is over 21,000! I only get about realtime when its' 1500-4500.

How in the... did the original PS2 handle such massive drawing operations?

By the way I downloaded your memory card and I'm going to see if I could copy those files from it onto my other memorycard once I format the 2nd blank and then I'll up it to you and perhaps that should work. Hopefully it didn't get corrupted somehow during saving.

Hmm, it wasn't NTFS compressed, well I don't think that has anything to do with the problem, but I'm in the PS2 bios right now about to copy this memory card's contents over. Laugh

Here is your memory card (I formatted the second which was blank and copied over your save games) [Just change the mcd002 to mcd001, but there is a chance it'll work fine in the second slot]: http://www.mediafire.com/?9iq5ov3lm00zwwy

If I could had DBZ T3 then I could test this to see if it works but I'm pretty sure it should, it could have just been a problem with the old memory card file if the game wasn't even recognizing it.
CPU: Pentium D 'Presler' 915 2.8 ghz 2x2MB L2 @ 3.5 ghz
GPU: eVGA [Nvidia] 8600GT 256MB SSC DDR3
Tested: FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, MGS3, KH, KH2, The Hobbit NTSC
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin
(07-25-2010, 05:21 AM)yarduatssss Wrote: to anyone who wants my working plugins that i used to run pcsx2 on a low profile system i would be happy to share them for helping me out.
to any one who ants the plugins i used to have pcsx2 running on a low profile system id be happy to share them for helping me out.Smile

You need to install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for MyMC to work, that's why your getting that error (MSVCP missing only occurs when you don't have this installed)
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin
(07-25-2010, 08:38 AM)Dangerousd777 Wrote:
(07-25-2010, 05:21 AM)yarduatssss Wrote: to anyone who wants my working plugins that i used to run pcsx2 on a low profile system i would be happy to share them for helping me out.

You need to install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for MyMC to work, that's why your getting that error (MSVCP missing only occurs when you don't have this installed)

okay im installing it
(07-25-2010, 08:38 AM)Dangerousd777 Wrote:

okay i installed it and still get the same error.

im uploading the pcsx2 with plugins right now

its not all of the plugins just the ones i found that work pretty good

games like tenkaichi requires the latest graphic plugin

but 2d games like naruto before ultimate ninja4 will require the divine graphic plugin

its best just to play around with them though depending on your pc and what game your playing.

ok heres the plugins

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php
(07-25-2010, 07:57 AM)Dangerousd777 Wrote: My God man, 40-50 FPS on a 2.7 ghz Pentium 4? That's absolutely insane...ly optimized! Laugh

My Pentium 4 isn't a Northwood it's a Prescott so with HT it should perform at least twice as well as your Pentium 4.

I'd like to check out the plugins that you have... maybe you could 7zip them, up them to mediafire and send me the link because I've only got some of the most recent plugins.

What could be holding me back are my GS and SPU plugins, because the EE execution speed is near real time without any plugins bogging down the CPU any further. xD

I'm getting 15-20 FPS on the Mi'hen highroad without speedhacks right here but the polygon count is over 21,000! I only get about realtime when its' 1500-4500.

By the way I downloaded your memory card and I'm going to see if I could copy those files from it onto my other memorycard once I format the 2nd blank and then I'll up it to you and perhaps that should work. Hopefully it didn't get corrupted somehow during saving.

Hmm, it wasn't NTFS compressed, well I don't think that has anything to do with the problem, but I'm in the PS2 bios right now about to copy this memory card's contents over. Laugh

Here is your memory card (I formatted the second which was blank and copied over your save games) [Just change the mcd002 to mcd001, but there is a chance it'll work fine in the second slot]: http://www.mediafire.com/?9iq5ov3lm00zwwy

If I could had DBZ T3 then I could test this to see if it works but I'm pretty sure it should, it could have just been a problem with the old memory card file if the game wasn't even recognizing it.

sorry but that memmory card still doesnt work for me
(07-25-2010, 07:57 AM)Dangerousd777 Wrote: My God man, 40-50 FPS on a 2.7 ghz Pentium 4? That's absolutely insane...ly optimized! Laugh

oh yeah and whats holding you back is your graphics card although its clocks are high its streaming processors and video ram is low
if you was to get say a 512mb graphics card with the same clocks you would get about 10 or 15 more fps in games.

either get a new graphics card or just do a good 100mhz overclock on the memmory clock thatl boost out about 7-10 more fps free

and what i used on my pentium 4 to overclock it was cpucool
its a good program.

and i also had a northwood
but didnt support HT or ss2.
on the game super dbz depending on my plugin the game would be in slow motion but i would still get 40-58 fps.

i noticed that the difference besides dbz tk1 and 2 and 3 was that the 3rd one ran alot more faster than the others and i could play that game really well except for in story mode but gameplay was great
and story mode ran alot better than the other games did.

but i lost all my hardware by pushing my dell gx260 way over the limits of its 180wat psu

by putting a graphics card in that needed 300 watts of power and overclocking it.
and massivly overclocking that cpu to where it would run a game for an hr then crash because my psu was too weak to handle everything.
it ran for 2 weeks and then crashed for good.
i also remember playing asassins creed 1 on max setings and playing it really good.

i think that pcsx2 tries to rely on hardware more so that way they dont have to do years of coding to make it run good on a 1ghz single core cpu.
if you think about it a ps2 is an emulator that was years in the making but since it was coded so well it ran on a 300mhz single cpu
with 10mb of video ram with clocks at 150mhz gpu and 150 mhz memmory clock.

thats why i went around getting plugins untill i could run a game on lower hardware more easily.
Well the PS2 ran games natively, just straight up. When we emulate, we need at least 10x more powerful hardware, and Pentium 4 was crippled by the fact that it was half or less the speed of Core 2 solo at the same frequency.

By the way I'll use MyMC and get your saves for you but the link you gave me was for the my files in Mediafire which just redirects to the files on my account. Could you try zipping up the plugins (7zip preferably).

Bingo!!! I figured it out yarduatssss. 3 of your save games cause the loading of the memory card to break, so if I were to remove it from the card then all your saves could be recognized.
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin
(07-26-2010, 05:24 AM)Dangerousd777 Wrote: Well the PS2 ran games natively, just straight up. When we emulate, we need at least 10x more powerful hardware, and Pentium 4 was crippled by the fact that it was half or less the speed of Core 2 solo at the same frequency.

By the way I'll use MyMC and get your saves for you but the link you gave me was for the my files in Mediafire which just redirects to the files on my account. Could you try zipping up the plugins (7zip preferably).

Bingo!!! I figured it out yarduatssss. 3 of your save games cause the loading of the memory card to break, so if I were to remove it from the card then all your saves could be recognized.

ok cool can you do that and uplod the card?

thatd be great