mgs3 snake eater
can u get me the direct link to the emulator i should download? i am using playground emulator, should i use another one?

Sponsored links

Use these: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html And try to overclock your Cpu to 3.8ghz+. Also you need a directX 10 video card and Windows Vista.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

ok now i have good sound and good graphics, problem is that sound seems to be too quick. for example at the begining snake talks about war etc and his voice is too quick compared to what should be.. i tried the frameskip but it remains the same.. i am using the playground plugin for sound, should i use zeroSPU2? cus this one has bad sound.. its too craky, but in the begining snake talks at normal speed..

i will try to overloock my cpu, i really want to play this game.. its the best game ever Tongue
You need to Limit the FPS to 50 for PAL version or 60FPS for NTSC version to play any game at original speed. Use SPU2-X for this game or voices will be all crackled.

you mean ZEROSPU2 0.4.6? cus with those ones sound is so craked.. the only one that i can actually play with is the SPU2GHZ 1.9.0. or there is another one i should download? sorry for the lack of knowledge. and what about graphics? i am using gsdx 872m.

thanks again

ps: 50 frames lock make the game playable at 100% Laugh thanks dude it really helped, lets see if it remains at this percentage during the game. btw why cant we watch the initial movie? after kojima productions where the lady sings that beautifull song.. i would love to watch that every time i play this game Tongue
Get this sound plug-in: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3800.html

i am scared to overcklock my phenom 9950 ill hurt himLOL
Ok guys, don't go overclocking your cpus without studying it and without proper cooling system. You might screw your Pcs Tongue2

i noticed Gentleman that you have clocked your cpu at 3.8 and also from the pics i show that your fps in mgs3 is around 50 80 Laugh my damned fps is around 37-50 cuz i have frame limiter at 50 fps so sometimes it lags like hell at 20 fps Sad
but if u dont have a limit around 50, the game gets too speed up.. now i have good graphics, good sound, nice syncronisation betwin sound and image and 100% speed Tongue we are getting somewhere hehe. i just wonder why cant we see the intro with that cool song and the snake comming up and down Tongue