midnight club 3 dub edition remix graphics issue
The EE:% is roughly at about 25% give or take and the GS:% didn't budge from 100%

Sponsored links

hm.
do you get the same results when using native resolution ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yes. Those results are from using the native resolution
what happens if you disable fx shaders, shadeboost, fxaa and edge anti-aliasing?

Just to summarize:
Software renderer will display the game as it was developed for the ps2 (crappy graphics especially on modern screens). There are almost no glitches present
Hardware renderer supports upscaling which will increase the image quality for some parts of the game. But it can and probably will introduce glitches.

If you want to use software renderer:
1. Use GSDX AVX as plugin
2. Set extra rendering threads to 3 or 4 (which yields better results)

If you want to use hardware renderer:
1. Use GSDX AVX or GSDX SSE4.1
2. Set internal resolution to 3xnative (bonus: enable FXAA, MSAA, whatever you like)

Report back which path will be yours and what problems you are facing.
I tried both of the suggestions above and both of them make the game operate the exact same. The graphics are the same and when I try to drive around in the game it immediately slows down and its pretty much unplayable
And always GS% is high?

That graphics look exactly the same should normally not happen.

Btw you can set both solutions and switch between them using F9.
The GS:% is still at 100% for both of those as well and the EE:% is still at the average 25%
What happens if you use another device in adapter selection? (not the reference, but default device or igpu if present)
The same exact thing happens if I choose the default hardware device
How long do you use this pc? Is windows just set up? Is it possible that you have driver problems? Is other gpu dependent software running just fine?

What happens if you use the hardware renderer, enable hw hacks, configure -> set skipdraw to values between (including) 1 and 10

Somehow I don't get the point why:
1. your GS5 is maxed out independently what you do
2. you don't see a difference between 3xnative HW and native SW