midnight club 3 dub edition remix graphics issue
I use the computer about 4 hours or so out of the day. I just got it about 3 weeks ago too. I've installed all the necessary drivers for everything and constantly keep up on my nVidia drivers. I just updated them from nVidia today infact. I'll try out the suggestion you gave real quick and report back with what I find

Sponsored links

I did everything from the previous suggestion and adjusted the skipdraw to every value between 1 and 10 and the game ran a little better. It was more playable. But it still lags. The EE:% hangs around 30%-45% and the GS:% hangs around 75%-90%
skipdraw removes some layers which will reduce the stress to your gpu. (And remove effects like fire, sparks and so on)

Obviously you are bottlenecked by the gpu. This can happen if your driver is somehow faulty. Maybe you can check if this problem persists in other applications as well.
Maybe you can as well check temperature of the gpu to exclude heat issues.

Unfortunately I have to go to bed now and can not help you further. Hope that you find a solution and somebody else overtakes here.
I've been playing much older and much newer games on this computer and they all work flawlessly except for midnight club 3. But so far the things you've suggested have helped some. You've been a great help so far and got me halfway to a conclusion. But I'm still hoping for an end solution
actually, can't tell if you're limited by the CPU or GPU.
The GS thread is partly run by the CPU too.
I know this game may be demanding, but your machine should be enough anyways.

2 things to try :
- disable Vsync if enabled
- disable intel speedstep
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I'll try that when my dad is done playing skyrim. But I also took a look at the nVidia control center and turned on a couple of things that weren't running for the PCSX2 application and it seemed to help to a very small degree. I did it in hopes to "widen the bottleneck" to the graphical aspect of things. Now when you're talking about the vsync, do you mean disable the vsync on the graphics driver itself? Or to disable it on the gs plugin?
on the GS plugin first.
then on the driver if it doesn't change anything
I would've guessed that skipdraw reduces mainly load to the gpu.
If it is really a cpu bottleneck on the gs thread one can consider playing with speedhacks to reduce the stress to the cpu. Even if it might not help much due to MTGS.
Before I originally posted my issue here, I did try speedhacks. They didn't help too much. When I tried playing with speedhacks the game ran way too fast and I even adjusted the framebuffering percentages. I also figured I would try out other gs plugins, so I used GSdx 1.11-1.13 and the visual graphics were way better. It actually looked like a ps2 was reading the game. But, the game didn't run at the normal framerate. It either ran around 38 fps or close to 100 fps. Also, the vsync is off on the graphics card settings
What about speedstep ?