midnight club 3 dub edition remix graphics issue
Enable/Disable with TAB.
Framelimiter itself: Enable/Disable with F4
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Nothing happens when I press tab but when I press F4 the fps jumps to 150 and when I press it again the fps decreases back down to 90 fps
since, you have the latest drivers did you try using the nvidia hack.
The nvidia hack has nothing to do with this.

Make sure your framelimiter settings are at 59.94 fps for NTSC and 50fps for pal
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
No I didn't. Is that going to be under the gamefixes section on the emulation settings? Where is that going to be? Sorry, I'm not quite adjusted to pcsx2. I'm more accustom to epsxe and how more straight forward it is for ps1 settings. Because of that I feel a little overwhelmed by pcsx2 and how many areas there are for configuration. I did try out the EE timing hack. Seeing as it does say "Try if all else fails." It didn't help at all though. And the fps settings show exactly that. 59.94 for NTSC and 50 for PAL. I haven't touched that at all seeing as thats the exact fps that I'm shooting for
(11-22-2014, 04:09 AM)duffman9465 Wrote: midnight club 3 dub edition remix and my problem is that it looks terrible. It runs fairly ok but its kind of patchy and pixelated.

can you post a screenshot of the issue.
Here's a screenshot of the game currently. So far some of the help provided by everyone has helped it look a little better. Before I originally posted, you couldn't even read the words on the car. The little black specs on the ground in the game also get more prominent and a little larger as you drive in the game. Also, the game still runs at 90 fps. Which is considerably fast for this game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-22-2014, 04:22 AM)duffman9465 Wrote: Here's a screenshot of the game currently. So far some of the help provided by everyone has helped it look a little better. Before I originally posted, you couldn't even read the words on the car. The little black specs on the ground in the game also get more prominent and a little larger as you drive in the game. Also, the game still runs at 90 fps. Which is considerably fast for this game

the little black specs on the ground is not a issue, it's just in-built in the game.
I never noticed them there when I used to play it on the console.. but its something I can live with all the same. the main issue at the moment is I have no idea how the game started running at 90 fps. It started happening the other day sometime after I had tried some of the suggestion that were offered here.
(11-22-2014, 04:31 AM)duffman9465 Wrote: I never noticed them there when I used to play it on the console.. but its something I can live with all the same. the main issue at the moment is I have no idea how the game started running at 90 fps. It started happening the other day sometime after I had tried some of the suggestion that were offered here.

so, i guess your problem is solved. is there any other issue ?