missing dependency?
I just updated and compiles pcsx2, and I get this error with GSdx

Code:
11>c:\users\saiki\documents\pcsx2 svn\pcsx2\plugins\gsdx\stdafx.h(41) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'atlbase.h': No such file or directory

anyone know what's going wrong with this? any help would be appriciated

Sponsored links

It's just says that you don't have that file(atlbase.h and probably a lot more)or you just didn't set the path correctly in VC.
(08-16-2009, 07:12 PM)vsub Wrote: It's just says that you don't have that file(atlbase.h and probably a lot more)or you just didn't set the path correctly in VC.
aye, I know I don't have it, it's not in the SVN apparently (I updated it JUST before compiling it)
(08-16-2009, 07:13 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(08-16-2009, 07:12 PM)vsub Wrote: It's just says that you don't have that file(atlbase.h and probably a lot more)or you just didn't set the path correctly in VC.
aye, I know I don't have it, it's not in the SVN apparently (I updated it JUST before compiling it)

Those files are not part of VC++ so if you are installing VC++ you won't have them.You need the Team version.
figures.. that seems to be the only one I'm missing though
So did you fix you problem or are you searching for that file?
still searching for that file (have been for 3 weeks)
(08-16-2009, 07:34 PM)Saiki Wrote: still searching for that file (have been for 3 weeks)

Are you sure it's only that file,because ones you have it,it will start asking for more.Did you ever before compile GSdx?
no, I have never been able to compile GSdx. I can however compile every other thing in the SVN
GSdx requires some libs from ATL and I think MFC which are included only in the Team version of VC.
It also requires the newest DirectX SDK,and some other files,dll's and programs for the OGL part