more controllers?
Hi im using DS4Windows tool to be able to use ds4 controller on my pc, im bluetooth connected, but as far as i know only one controller can be connected to bluetooth dongle, so how do i achieve to have two controllers can someone help me please? my second BT adapter is almost identical to first one, Trust brand, usind broadcom driver....but cannot be started by windows 7 and im getting error 10--cannot start device, has anyone managed to wirelessly connect more than one controller? Thank you

Sponsored links

I'll try and help you, but as I don't own a DS4 and don't use DS4Windows, I can't be positive that I can solve anything. (If anyone does use a DS4 with DS4Windows, please chime in).

So to start, I believe Bluetooth dongles/adapters will be able to support more than 1 controller at a time. I would recommend trying to use only one Bluetooth dongle, specifically the one that is currently working and go from there.
(02-23-2015, 05:51 PM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: I'll try and help you, but as I don't own a DS4 and don't use DS4Windows, I can't be positive that I can solve anything. (If anyone does use a DS4 with DS4Windows, please chime in).

So to start, I believe Bluetooth dongles/adapters will be able to support more than 1 controller at a time. I would recommend trying to use only one Bluetooth dongle, specifically the one that is currently working and go from there.

Yeah i tried to pair it with that dongle, but in pairing procedure it asks for pair-code
To which i enered 0000 (same as i did with no. 1 DS4), didnt see any option to pair without code, and it would reply that code is incorrect and later DS4 flashing like its trying to pair, and i get pop-up message that device is trying to connect but it just wont success, somehow managed that none of them worked after this and had to restore windows back to factory settings...
Hm, can you try and uninstall the drivers and stuff, and see if the 2nd controller will connect when it's the only device attempting to be paired.
Connect it with USB wire directly. I have a setup with one controller through Bluetooth and the other through USB wire and just swab them when the wireless one needs charging and it works perfectly.
Hi... Im having trouble with a bluetooth controller too. I paired it with my pc, but it does not appear in the gamepad selection. It works with other emulators. Please some one help me configure it.
(02-23-2015, 09:21 PM)K.F Wrote: Connect it with USB wire directly. I have a setup with one controller through Bluetooth and the other through USB wire and just swab them when the wireless one needs charging and it works perfectly.

Not really practical, cuz
Have telly hdmi connected to pc and so i can play while laying in a bed that isnt as cloce to pc that i could have wire all the way
(02-23-2015, 11:22 PM)jerikochan Wrote: Hi... Im having trouble with a bluetooth controller too. I paired it with my pc, but it does not appear in the gamepad selection. It works with other emulators. Please some one help me configure it.

If you could please make a new thread in the General Discussion and Support (Windows) section, I will try and help you there.