Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more ram to intel gaves more performance??
my spec r
500GB hdd
os win 7 32bit ultimate 7600 and win XP professional sp3
ram 2GB ddr2
processor core 2 duo 2.93ghz e7500
graphic card intel g33 g31 256mb

MY questions are about pcsx2 and my pc and win 7

1. if i increase my ram to 4GB ddr2 then the graphic memory will increase to?
2. i think the graphic memory will increase if it increases then will it give more frame rates??
3. i am experience low frame rates in some games like quake live online and quake 3 pc and flicker in fifa 08 in win 7 but nothing in XP and i am getting same frame rates in emulators in win7 is this problem with my 32bit version???
or is it something with flash player??
4. if i buy a 9800gt will the performance be same in both windows?? and problem of framerates will be solved
5. OR is problem is with my onboard graphic card and it is not compatiable

note:i have downloaded the latest drivers from intel website

pls pls answer all the questions
tks in adavance

Sponsored links

You have enough RAM for PCSX2 already. The main bottleneck here is the CPU and the Graphic Card. Start with upgrading your Graphic Card, because it's crap.
1)No
2)No
3)??? I don't understand
4) Yes,that will help a LOT
5)Tje low speed is mainly caused by your on board graphics card. You can solve it with 4) and don't worry your motherboard IS compatible
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-04-2010, 02:39 PM)Bositman Wrote: 1)No
2)No
3)??? I don't understand
4) Yes,that will help a LOT
5)Tje low speed is mainly caused by your on board graphics card. You can solve it with 4) and don't worry your motherboard IS compatible

3) i mean low performance in windows 7 and normal performance of games in XP for eg. in xp i am getting 125 (full) fps in quake live (online multiplayer game) and in windows 7 i am getting 40 fps!! understood

and which company is best xfx,msi,palit,pov for 9800gt
I know XFX to be good, rest are so-so
[Image: newsig.jpg]