mtvu
Question 
i have question. have you guys tried games that fail boot or black screen  with mtvu enable is playable as normal with  VU1 superVU recompiler [legacy] as setting? tested on crash nitro kart and gradius V.
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...-with-MTVU

Can you try to retype the post again.
I understand it till "with mtvu enable"...it's like some word or punctuation is missing
using setting  VU1 superVU recompiler [legacy] as setting all mtvu unplayable games,  become playable as normal
Umm,the MTVU description(the tooltip)says "Runs VU1 on it's onw thread(micro-VU1 only)",which means MTVU is not working when you switch to sVU and it's normal that the game work that way
yap right..  have you tried it?
Yes I did and the game I reported as "not working",worked but as I said,using svu is like turning off mtvu and using older recompiler containing bugs
i get now. using svu will disable mtvu. right?
(08-29-2015, 03:14 PM)billyash Wrote: i get now.  using svu will disable mtvu. right?

The threading of the VU (AKA MTVU) is only available for MicroVU, It won't work for SuperVU. (it's not coded for Svu)
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
The option will not be disabled but the VU1 will not be running on a separate thread(what mtvu does and give you more speed on some games)
ah ok... sorry. my stupify. did not read carefully Smile